Middle Years Toolbox course – Modbury North
May 16 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In six sessions over six weeks, the Middle Years Toolbox is designed to help you stay connected, teach skills and build memories.
$50.00 per person for manual and light refreshments
Please note that booking is essential at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
For more information, and to register, please phone Ann Hughes 8397 9400 or email email@example.com
Topics covered include:
- Session 1 – Parent types
- Session 2 – Building character and self-esteem
- Session 3 – Emotional resilience
- Session 4 – Discipline – boundaries and consequences
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’
Make the most of these years while your children still want to be a part of your team.