Middle Years Toolbox course – Modbury North
May 16 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
What you will learn
In six sessions over six weeks, the Middle Years Toolbox is designed to help you stay connected, teach skills and build memories. Make the most of these years while your children still want to be a part of your team.
- Session 1 – Parent types
- Session 2 – Building character and self-esteem
- Session 3 – Emotional resilience
- Session 4 – Discipline – boundaries and consequences
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’
Cost and payment
$50 per person for manual and light refreshments
Please note that booking is essential at least 2 weeks prior to the start date.
For more information, and to register, please phone Ann Hughes 8397 9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org