Practical workshops for parents
Wherever you are on your parenting journey we have a workshop to help. What's on at The Parenting Place term 2, 2013 timetable is available now download here »
Book in your coffee group
Our lounge and large cafe table are available for bookings.
We hope your group enjoys your time at our centre. We have a few guidelines for your coffee group to help make your visit enjoyable and to ensure that we can give you our best service. Please read these guidelines below before booking.
- There are two long coffee tables in the lounge area and a long table in the café. The café table works very well with a large group of 10-14 mums with buggies. We recommend up to 1½ hours is a suitable amount of time to spend here with your baby.
- Cancellations - please ring our receptionist the day before or in the morning if your group is not able to come. We will reserve your space up to half an hour and if no-one arrives we will release it to others.
- Food hygiene and safety - please help us keep our centre clean. Toddlers must eat in the café and food is not to be taken into the play area for hygiene and safety reasons. There are three highchairs for use in the café.
- Food for children - you are welcome to bring in snack food for your children but all food eaten by adults must be purchased from our café. We have soup in winter, salad in summer and a good variety of finger food as well as sushi. We also have food that caters for dairy and gluten free diets.
- Change tables – please change your baby on the change tables in the toilets.
If you would like to reserve a table or space in the lounge area for your group, phone or email your request to:
09 524 0025