We realise it’s the fourth (possibly more) time that we’ve discussed the weather now but yesterday we genuinely questioned our videographer’s chances of making it back to Auckland. He was in Wellington filming where the winds were raging up to 150km/h. But no fear, he has, in fact, returned safe and sound to rainy Auckland.
Fun fact: It is snowing in Rotorua today! So as many of you head off on road trips around the country this weekend with your young ones, stay warm, drive safe and have a wonderful time hanging out. Maybe even try some intentional tech-free time?
Look what we found
- How seeing the best in your child brings out the best in everyone – here
- A mum’s love letter to her strong-willed child – here
- Hands up if you relate! – here
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
- Jenny Hale makes her case for keeping reading alive in your family – here
- How to support a friend going through a separation – an insider’s perspective – here
- Helping kids earn money over the school holidays – here
- The Growth Mindset – what it is and why we want to nurture it in our kids – here
And that’s a wrap!