This week the air turned crispy and the nights seem to have become cold, well, overnight. With it has come a wave of sniffles and coughs around here that, thankfully, many of our team are now on the mend from. We’d like to credit some of it to the many many feijoas (which we learned are excellent sources of vitamin C) one of our staff members has been kindly bringing in every day from the 13 trees around her home.
Look what we found
Short week? No problem. Our mum squad comes through again.
- What if I just want to be mediocre? – here
- My boys will always remember the night we chased meteors – here
- The 10 things girls need most – here
- No matter the weather, homemade chocolate shell sauce is always a good idea – here
ICYMI: In case you missed it
Here are a few articles we posted here this week.
- Don’t be shy, just butt in – here
- Why is my teenager tired all the time? – here
- How to raise powerful girls – here
- A man has to get groceries, a baby, a toddler and a tired four year old out of the car and up the stairs into the house, what does he do? – here
And that’s a wrap!