Winter is almost upon us! And if you’re the parent of school-aged kids, winter can seem like one long rainy Saturday morning spent on the sideline of your child’s rugby/soccer/hockey games. Someone wise once said of parenting, “The days are long but the years are short.” And it’s true! As crazy as our days can be, it’s good to pause and make the most of all the moments – even the soggy ones on the side of the field.
Look what we found
- Three things you can safely edit out of your life. Today. – here
- 10 things you shouldn’t worry about as a single mum – here
- Yummy, easy-to-make winter snacks – here
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
Here’s a round-up of the new articles we’ve posted on our website this week:
- How to be a step parent – here
- Do our adult kids still need parenting? – here
- Dear Mum, sorry I was ‘that’ kid – here
- Mindfulness at the dinner table – here
And that’s a wrap!