Building Awesome Whanau Toolbox course – Shirley
May 9 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What you will learn
In six sessions, over six weeks, this course is packed full of ideas, positive stories from parents still on the journey with their own tamariki and useful resources to help you build a great future for your whānau. The activities in this course cover tamariki aged 0–12 years. You are the most important person to your tamariki. Your facilitator will draw on the wealth of wisdom and experiences present in the group, and weave that together with all that is Building Awesome Whanau, so that you are supported and encouraged as you awhi (nurture) and build YOUR awesome whanau.
- Session 1 – Laying the foundations – building your family on aroha
- Session 2 – Parents are the roof! Protecting your whānau
- Session 3 – The walls of the whare – boundaries to keep the good stuff in and the bad stuff out
- Session 4 – Keeping it sweet – atmosphere is everything!
- Session 5 – Cool korero! Communication
- Session 6 – Outside the whare – Living in the big wide world
Cost and payment
The usual price for Toolbox is $75 per person or $110 per couple. We are pleased to be able to offer this course FREE due to generous local funding.
For more information, please phone Kim Button 027 6772472 or email email@example.com
The course will end on 13 June 2019.
Toolbox courses require a minimum of seven participants to proceed.