Find peace at the dinner table
October 25 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Mealtimes with kids can feel like a real battle sometimes. This is especially because what we know is good for our kids doesn’t always match up with what they want to eat. Rachael Wilson and Lorren Hawkins of The Food Tree have practical and evidence-based ideas for reducing mealtime stress and helping your little ones eat well and healthy.
This workshop includes
• Top tips for feeding happy thriving children
• A focus on ages 1-5 years
• Setting the foundations for a life long positive relationship with food and body for your little one
• An opportunity to problem-solve your family nutrition challenge such as how to handle sugar or manage a veggie strike
If you’d like practical tips and evidenced-based solutions for reducing mealtime stress we hope you’ll consider joining our workshop.
The Food Tree founders
• Registered paediatric and family dietician and nutritionist Rachael Wilson
• Registered early childhood teacher Lorren Hawkins
For further information please go to www.thefoodtree.co