Middle Years Toolbox course – Cockle Bay – Mandarin Course
October 16 @ 7:15 pm - 9:30 pm$75
Please note that this course is a Mandarin speaking course.
What you will learn
In six sessions over six weeks, the Middle Years Toolbox is designed to help you stay connected, teach skills and build memories. Make the most of these years while your children still want to be a part of your team.
- Session 1 – Parent types
- Session 2 – Building character and self-esteem
- Session 3 – Emotional resilience
- Session 4 – Discipline – boundaries and consequences
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’
Cost and payment
The cost is $75 per person or $110 per couple. However, our desire is that cost would never be a barrier, and we’d still love you to join us if you’re unable to contribute in this way. There are many other valuable ways to contribute – like bringing a cake to share, or helping pack up. Get in touch, and we’ll get you booked in.
For more information, please phone Ming Ming Ding 022 040 7177 or email email@example.com
The course will end on 21 November 2019.