Middle Years Toolbox in Greenhithe
16 February 2016 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$40.00
The normal price is $75 per person but a reduced rate is available thanks to a subsidy from the Upper Harbour Local Board to the Greenhithe Community Trust.
For more information, please phone Amanda Mitchell at Greenhithe Comm Trust 09 413 7471
Over six sessions, the Middle Years Toolbox is designed to help you stay connected, teach skills and build memories.
Topics covered include:
- Session 1 – Parent types
- Session 2 – Building character and self-esteem
- Session 3 – Emotional resilience
- Session 4 – Discipline – boundaries and consequences
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’
Make the most of these years while your children still want to be a part of your team.
Thanks to our recent government contract we can offer Toolbox to all grandparents raising grandchildren, foster carers, whanau caregivers, home for life parents and adopters FREE. Please ring or email the contact above to make a booking.