Middle Years Toolbox course – Belgrave South, Victoria
22 July 2018 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
What you will learn
In six sessions over a series of weeks, the Middle Years Toolbox is designed to help you stay connected, teach skills and build memories. Make the most of these years while your children still want to be a part of your team.
- Session 1 – Parent types
- Session 2 – Building character and self-esteem
- Session 3 – Emotional resilience
- Session 4 – Discipline – boundaries and consequences
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’
Cost and payment
$80 per person or $140 per couple. The cost includes a comprehensive manual.
For more information, please phone Glenda Wright 0416 052 664 or email
Please note that sessions are not consecutive weeks.
Dates are 22 July, 29 July, 12 August, 26 August, 9 September 16 September.