Middle Years Toolbox course – Doncaster East
17 May 2018 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
What you will learn
In six sessions over six weeks, the Middle Years Toolbox is designed to help you stay connected, teach skills and build memories. Make the most of these years while your children still want to be a part of your team.
- Session 1 – Parent types
- Session 2 – Building character and self-esteem
- Session 3 – Emotional resilience
- Session 4 – Discipline – boundaries and consequences
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’
Cost and payment
$70.00 per person, $120.00 per couple, $50.00 concession
Bookings are essential. To register, please phone Cheryl 9841 7427 or email email@example.com
The course will end on 21 June 2018.