CANCELLED – Nourishing the school aged child
May 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$25
Nourishing the school aged child
Information on what kids should be eating is plentiful, but that doesn’t always translate into what our children will eat – let alone a good vibe at the dinner table! With the school lunch box not coming back empty it can feel frustrating, alarming and downright maddening.
Because we get the world of feeding children, we’ve designed our holistic strategies to help you empower your child to eat well and feel healthy.
This workshop includes
• Top tips for creating family meals so your child will want to come to the table
• How and if we should be teaching children about healthy eating
• How to foster a good body image for young people
• An opportunity to problem-solve your family nutrition challenges
The Food Tree founders
• Registered paediatric and family dietician and nutritionist Rachael Wilson
• Registered early childhood teacher Lorren Hawkins
For further information please go to www.thefoodtree.co