Our coaches bring their extensive training and experience to help uncover new insights, ideas and practical solutions to parenting and relationship challenges. Through one-on-one support (in person, via Skype or email), you’ll be provided with take-home strategies to bring about the positive changes you desire for your whānau.
Our desire is that cost would never be a barrier for anyone. If you’re unable to pay the full fee, just call us on 09 524 0025 or 0800 535 659, and we can chat about an appropriate contribution.
All family coach bookings are subject to a $35 non-refundable deposit.
- Face to face – $95 for a 1 hour appointment – Parenting Place, 300 Great South Rd, Greenlane, Auckland
- Phone or Skype call– $95 for a 1 hour appointment – Talk to a Family Coach from anywhere in the world. Some evening sessions are available upon request.
- Email – $65 per response – The email response will be between 600 and 700 words
Use the form below to book your coaching session.
- For Face to face or Phone /Skype – Click on the coach you’d like to book with and follow the instructions.
- Email – $65 per response – Email email@example.com
Please note that Family Coaching is for you to attend without your child/children present. This provides the space required to focus on the specific needs and challenges within each family. The coaching rooms are not specifically set up to be ‘child-friendly’ either, so we ask that care is arranged for your children to maximise the potential of the session. Nursing babies are very welcome.