- How to turn your child into a raptor
- Video: How to make puffy paint
- Eight ways to help your perfectionist child
What you need
- Cardboard – about 1m x 1m
- Fairy wings template – download here
- Print out the fairy wings template and join pages together with a bit of tape
- Tape the template to your piece of cardboard and cut along the lines
- Measure amount of ribbon/elastic around child’s arm
- Poke two holes through the fairy wings, thread ribbon through and tie ends together
- Start painting!
We used the Resene colours Fringy Flower, Pursuit and Paper Doll.