Marketing and Communications Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves to think strategically, work collaboratively and be a part of a passionate team of people who care deeply about supporting whānau to thrive.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will join our fun-loving, hard-working Creative and Development team, Te Umu Nui, and work closely with Parenting Place’s Directors and programme managers to develop and implement an integrated marketing and communications strategy for Parenting Place.
Te Umu Nui exists to serve Parenting Place through communications and marketing support, as well as development, evaluation, promotion and updating of all Parenting Place programmes, courses, events and resources. We also provide creative support to other non-profits and like-hearted organisations.
Te Umu Nui, like the wider Parenting Place team, is committed to engaging with the story of Aotearoa New Zealand and our unique place in the world – a story which not only inspires our mission, but deeply informs our work. Our heart for relationships, and our hope for this land is also strongly connected to Te Rongopai – the Gospel.
The Marketing and Communications Manager is a full-time role, based at Parenting Place’s Auckland office.
Skills and experience
- At least five years of marketing and communications experience
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience in digital marketing – understanding both the strategic and technical requirements of marketing and optimising customer experience through EDMs, website and social media platforms
- At least two years’ experience managing staff
- Ideally a marketing/communications qualification
- Ideally has an understanding of Te Ao Māori and Te Reo Māori
- Shows initiative and enjoys collaboration
- Shows honesty and integrity in all dealings with others – colleagues and customers alike
- An effective team player with proven experience in working collaboratively
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency or a valid New Zealand work visa. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
If you would like to apply, please send a letter of application, with your CV, to Isobell Tregoweth at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, 30 November 2018.