How To Talk So Kids Will Listen
A sensible, lucid guide to practical and effective communication with your children that shares insights and suggestions to help you break a pattern of arguments.
The authors share insights and suggestions to help parents:
- cope with a child’s negative feelings, including frustration, disappointment and anger
- express their own anger, without being hurtful
- engage a child’s cooperation
- set clear boundaries and still maintain goodwill
- use alternatives to punishment
- resolve family conflicts peacefully
This book will help bring about more cooperation from children, rather than all the yelling and pleading.
Out of stock