Toolbox Middle Years Participant Manual
For sale only to approved Toolbox Facilitators in Australia
Includes one Middle Years Toolbox parenting group participant manual.
Middle Years (6-12 years) – Make the most of these years while your children still want to be part of your team.
What’s covered in the six sessions?
- Session 1 – Parent types
- Session 2 – Building character and self-esteem
- Session 3 – Emotional resilience
- Session 4 – Discipline – boundaries and consequences
- Session 5 – Creating traditions and memories
- Session 6 – Capitalising on the ‘tween-age years’