Parent teacher interviews are an important way to find out more about your child’s progress – both academically and socially – and understand what they need to work on at home. Here are some questions to get the conversation going.
- In what areas is my child struggling?
- In what areas are they doing well?
- How does my child treat people in positions of authority?
- How does my child treat others in the class?
- What challenges are coming up in the remainder of the year?
- Is my child a good listener?