Hello from the work week ending 2 June 2017
This week has flown by. The team across the country is up to many exciting projects, one of which, we got fabulous news about this week – more than $260,000 was raised through the Great Family Giveaway initiative between us and The Warehouse. A heartfelt thank you to every one of you who purchased peel and reveal tickets. More than 1000 vulnerable families will now be able to attend a life-changing Toolbox course – thanks to you!
Look what we found
- How to defuse a child’s tantrum with one question – here
- Why new mums are so exhausted – and it isn’t just the lack of sleep – here
- Why paint on paper when you can paint on ice? Watch below.
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
- Seven ways to help an anxious child – here
- What you need to know about getting your child their first phone – here
- The (not so) terrible teens and their corresponding brain changes – here
When it comes to the baby years, there is no shortage of information for new parents. To help make sense of it all (and to cut through some of the noise), we have recruited a panel of experts, including a keynote speaker from Brainwave Trust, to share their insights on all those tricky things like eating, sleeping, and brain development.
If you’re a soon-to-be-parent or a parent of a 0-2 year old, don’t miss out this fantastic, one-stop-shop event! Space is limited so get your ticket today! Click here for more information and to purchase your ticket.