Hello from the work week ending 9 June 2017
A few weeks ago we mentioned that our team across the country is taking Te Reo classes this year. We are now officially almost halfway through the course! This week we had a ‘fun activity’ (aka test) and part of it required us to name six ‘commands’ that can be used around the home. So here are a few for you to try this week at your place –
E tū – Stand up / E noho – Sit down / E moe – Go to sleep / Titiro mai – Look at me / Haere mai – Come here
Look what we found
- Your toddler may be confused, not defiant – here
- 50 ways to take a breather- here
- Three things you should tell your kids (but probably won’t) – here
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
- Anger just doesn’t work that well – here
- How to keep the friendship alive in your romance – here
- What’s the deal with sleep regressions? – here
Get your tickets today!
When it comes to the baby years, there is no shortage of information for new parents. To help make sense of it all (and to cut through some of the noise), we have recruited a panel of experts, including a keynote speaker from Brainwave Trust, to share their insights on all those tricky things like eating, sleeping, and brain development.
If you’re a soon-to-be-parent or a parent of a 0-2 year old, don’t miss out this fantastic, one-stop-shop event! Space is limited so get your ticket today! Click here for more information and to purchase your ticket.
And that’s a wrap!