Hello from the work week ending 8 September
Over Father’s Day weekend, our collaboration with New Zealand Rugby went live and we are so happy the cat’s finally out of the bag! Over the months of creating the bespoke edition of Parenting magazine, we got the absolute privilege of meeting some wonderful professional players and coaches across the country, passionate about their craft but even more so about their whānau. Click here to watch and read some of those interviews, and see family photos!
This last week was also a great celebration of the dads in our lives and we held Fathers’ Breakfasts in Christchurch and Auckland. They were fun and inspiring mornings for dads and our team alike. Our speakers touched on the need kids have for unconditional love, the heartbreak of infertility and joy of adoption, forgiveness, and all the small ways they work toward being the dad they desire to be to their kids.
Look what we found
- Coming to terms with my empty nest – here
- Anxiety in teens and kids – how to turn avoidance into brave behaviour – here
- A sweet Father’s Day tribute to families across New Zealand, whatever shape and size they come in – watch below
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
- The simple way to strengthen and protect your relationship – here
- Gaming doesn’t have to be addictive – here
- Parenting Place x New Zealand Rugby: A chat with Ofa Tu’ungafasi – here
- Parenting Place x New Zealand Rugby: A chat with Blair Baxter – here
- Parenting Place x New Zealand Rugby: A chat with Sid Tauamiti – here
- Parenting Place x New Zealand Rugby: A chat with Elliot Dixon – here
- Parenting Place x New Zealand Rugby: A chat with DJ Forbes – here
And that’s a wrap!