This week has been full of learning. We’ve had the privilege of hosting Dr. Gordon Neufeld from Neufeld Institute for a series of workshops exploring attachment, the digital world, preschoolers and anger/aggression in our kids. Our team also got to spend a couple of hours with him in a professional development session a couple of days ago and all left impacted by the time. Our favourite quote? “We were never meant to parent children whose hearts we do not have.” Parents or not – how true is that thought of prioritising connection in our relationships?
We hope you have a wonderful weekend connecting with your loved ones. And enjoy that heatwave that is predicted to come visiting through on Sunday and Monday!
Look what we found
- How to cope with after-school meltdowns – here
- 12 tips to build a stronger sibling bond – here
- Why mums get nothing done – watch below – do you relate?
ICYMI (in case you missed it)
- Your first baby is here – navigating those early days – here
- Toddler bedtimes – the mindful parenting way – here
- Why manners matter – here
- Five parties your teens will invite their friends to – here
- How to talk to your kids about: The election – here
And that’s a wrap!