Whiria – ‘to weave’
We are thrilled to introduce our brand-new relationship retreat, designed to create space for couples to escape the busyness of life and spend intentional time together, rekindling their connection and having some fun. Our relationships are lifelong investments. Join us on this retreat to reconnect, repair and enhance yours.
Drawing from Dr Sue Johnson’s Emotionally- Focused Therapy, couples will journey through conversations to pursue a healthy relationship and explore what might be standing in the way of deeper connection. Topics include:
- How and why we’re wired for connection
- Understanding ourselves
- Navigating conflict
- Sex and intimacy
What to expect
Join with a small group of couples in discussion with trained facilitators and each other through a series of engaging talks and activities. You will also have time and privacy to process together at your own pace. Come expecting:
- A beautiful location
- Inspiring and practical teaching
- Time and space to talk and reconnect
- Delicious meals
This year we are offering a variety of retreat options.
- Whiria, Titoki – three night retreat in Titoki – June
- Whiria, Flaxmill – three night retreat in Cooks Beach – July
- Whiria, Whakata – run over three evenings in Auckland, followed by a weekend away in Coatesville – August
- Whiria, Flaxmill – three night retreat in Cooks Beach – October
To register your interest or for more information please fill in the form below and someone will be in touch.